Improve the quality and performance of your construction chemicals
Work with Cemkem’s expert in-house team to source, test and blend a range of powders and liquids to enhance, extend or replace your existing products.
Access speciality chemicals and raw materials from the whole-of-market and harness the knowledge of our team to create best-yet configurations.
Trusted by the industry’s leading brands, we promise complete commitment and confidentiality.
Product areas include:
- Cement Accelerators
- Efflorescence Reducers
- Water Repellents
- Water-retaining Additives
To be a company that inspires quality and realises potential socially, environmentally, and economically.
Great Customer Service
Technical & Industry Expertise
A high-performance screed admixture. Produces high early strength, low shrinkage and fast-drying screeds.
A specially formulated, powder set accelerator designed to reduce setting times and increase early mechanical strengths, in a wide range of mortars based on Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC) and Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC).
A specially-formulated powder additive. Accelerates setting times and increases early and final strengths in a wide range of dry mix mortars.
Lithkem Ultra S
A specially-formulated powder accelerator. Reduces setting times and increases early and final strengths in self-levelling underlayments (SLU).
Lithkem Ultra T
A specially-formulated powder accelerator. Reduces setting times and increases adhesion strengths in cementitious tile adhesives (CTA).
Celotech • Speciality range of cellulose ethers
We are the exclusive distributor for the Celotech range of cellulose ethers for use in the construction chemical industry.
Revokem RP 1000
A specially-formulated set-retarding additive in fine powder form. Controls open and set times in a wide range of dry mix mortar applications.
Revokem RP 2000
A specially-formulated set-retarding additive in fine powder form. Controls open and set times in a wide range of dry mix and traditional mortar applications.
Revokem RP 4000
A specially-formulated set-retarding additive in fine powder form. Controls open and set times in self-leveling underlayments (SLUs) and HAC-rich mortars.
A powder shrinkage reduction additive (SRA) for cement-based binder systems.
A specialist powdered admixture. Delivers hydrophobic and efflorescence reducing properties in a wide range of render, grout and mortar applications.
Organik Kimya • Polymer liquids and re-dispersible polymer powders
We distribute the complete range of Organik Kimya solutions. From polymer liquids to be used in construction sealants, through to value adding re-dispersible polymer powders for your dry mix mortar.
Expelair DF 1000
A cost-effective, powdered defoaming additive. Reduces the development of unwanted entrapped air in a wide range of dry mix mortar applications.
Expelair DF 2000
A high-performance, powdered defoaming additive. Reduces the development of unwanted entrapped air in a wide range of dry mix mortar applications.
Expelair DF 3000
Our most advanced powdered defoaming additive. Reduces the development of unwanted entrapped air in a wide range of dry mix mortar applications.
Airkem AE 1000
Highly soluble, powdered admixture designed to entrain ultra-stable micro air voids in a range of mortars including; dry silo mortar (DSM), render and plaster to improve workability and long term durability.
Cemkem have a range of additives available that will provide performance benefits and added value to your DSM. Introducing Airkem, Revokem and Hydrokem. Whether used individually, or in combination, the range of Cemkem additives will help give control and durability to any DSM mix design.
- Airkem is a very highly soluble, powder-based admixture designed to entrain ultra-stable micro air voids in a range of mortars including DSM. The Airkem provides enhanced workability due to its air entraining action, whilst at the same time increasing freeze thaw stability therefore increasing the long term durability of a DSM.
- Hydrokem is a specially formulated, powdered water retaining admixture, designed to improve water retention and reduce segregation in masonry mortar applications. This helps to prevent moisture loss caused by high ambient temperatures and high porosity substrates. Reducing excessive water loss increases the strength and durability of a DSM.
- Revokem are a range of specially formulated, set retarding additives in fine powder form, designed to control open and set times in a wide range of drymix and traditional mortar applications. The use of products within the Revokem range allow for longer working times of a DSM, resulting in less wastage caused by having to dispose of mortar that has begun to set.
Cemkem can provide two options for use in fast-drying traditional screeds, Kemfloor and Kemfloor Ultra.
- Kemfloor is a specially formulated screed additive that can reduce water addition whilst increasing compaction of a traditional floor screed. The use of Kemfloor also significantly reduces drying times and increases early and later strength development. The added benefit of using Kemfloor is the ability to maintain strength development performance when using CEM I and CEMII cements (when exact % of CEM I is replaced with CEM II)
- Kemfloor Ultra is a high performance screed additive that can significantly reduce screed drying times and increase early and later strength development. The reduction in drying times can aid in allowing for the screed to put into service much quicker thus reducing waiting times and allowing for over-layment to be completed significantly quicker. The Kemfloor Ultra also assists in providing improved workability and screed compaction which further improves strength development.
We have a range of accelerators based on Lithium Carbonate technology that provide comparable performance to Lithium Carbonate.
- Lithkem – Cost optimised Lithium Carbonate replacement.
- Lithkem Super – High performance Lithium Carbonate replacement, designed to be used in a wide range of accelerated binder systems.
- Lithkem Ultra S – Advanced formulation Lithium Carbonate replacement, designed to be used in high HAC / CAC and CSA content containing formulations.
- Lithkem Ultra T – Advanced formulation Lithium Carbonate replacement, designed to be used in OPC rich accelerated binder systems.
We have a fantastic technical team with in-house laboratories that provide support, experience, and knowledge to all of our Customers current and potential.
Yes. Our Technical Service support team is able to provide assistance in helping to formulate customer products using Cemkem additives.
Yes, we have a dedicated lab to support these applications (and more) that are able to provide assistance to our customers.
Yes, we have the experience of formulating products into the Construction Chemicals market.
For a samples, email firstname.lastname@example.org, where a sales manager will be waiting to help!
Our offices are a little bit tricky to find! We’d recommend using Google Maps to find us, but here are the directions from the M62:
- Leave the M62 at junction 18, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit, then join the M66, Bury.
- Leave the M66 at junction 2, then at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A58.
- Follow the A58 to Bury and keep following signs to Bury – then turn left onto Arthur Street.
- At the end of Arthur Street, turn right into Wellington Street.
- Keep going down the road – you’re going to pass Athol Paints, Rota Engineering, Mill School, and Airmatic – Then you’ll see our first offices. If you drive past this, and go through the gates labelled RTK Grab Hire, you’ll see our head office on the right!